Covid Update – 5/21/21 – We are now accepting all drop ins!
ARE YOU TAKING ADDITIONAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TO RESTRICT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
Yes. We have dedicated significant resources to ensure your safety and to help you feel at ease during uncertain times. This page is full of steps we’re taking to prioritize your safety.
ARE YOU STILL OFFERING CLASSES?
Yes, we are. Our classes are capped to stay within guidelines. We are currently not allowing out of town drop ins!
CAN I STILL JOIN A CLASS OR BECOME A MEMBER DURING COVID?
Absolutely! Email us at email@example.com
DO I NEED TO RESERVE A SPOT IN CLASS AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes. Due to limited class capacity and strict enforcement of same, only athletes who reserve class via Push Press, will be permitted in class.
Below are additional safety measures we are taking surrounding the coronavirus, COVID-19 outbreak.
Our #1 priority is your health. We are taking extra precautions at the gym to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
- You ask that you wash your hands upon entering and leaving the gym and use hand sanitizer that is readily available around the gym.
- We require facemarks upon arrival, in our front lobby area as well as anytime you are not working out. You may remove your mask before the warm up.
- We do touchless temperature checks.
- We have “spots” for all athletes that are 12ft apart. For the most part we do NOT share equipment. If there is a workout involving anyone to share any equipment (this is rare), we have athletes wipe down equipment between uses.
- Our culture is already very good about cleaning our equipment and we want to encourage you to continue to do so. All athletes are required to wipe down all equipment after workouts. If you want to be extra safe, wipe before as well.
- We have an additional cleaning schedule to include additional bathroom and main floor cleaning and higher traffic areas.
- Our coaches will be helping make sure everything is wiped down, wiping down doors and other high traffic areas as well. Feel free to jump in and help them out!
- We are leaving doors open when possible to ensure fresh air flow!
If you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms of illness, we advise you to stay home. Currently our kids area is closed!
Let’s continue to be diligent in our cleanliness not only for ourselves but for our entire gym family.